Congratulations, you’ve decided to get certified! You’ll reap plenty of benefits, including professional recognition and credibility, career advancement, personal accomplishment, and more.
But first you have to pass your exam. And that means doing all you can to prepare. The American Nurses Association (ANA) offers a variety of test-prep resources to give you a leg up. Here are some tips to help you choose the right one for you.
First, ask yourself these questions:
- What are my learning needs?
- What are my study habits?
- How much time do I have?
Then, select the option that best meets your needs:
- Certification PracticeIQ — features online practice questions to help you focus precious study time. Choose this option to build your test-taking confidence, pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses, and increase knowledge in your specialty area. Practice as many times as you want.
- Interactive Online Review Courses – feature comprehensive content review, including multimedia knowledge checks, case studies, practice questions, memory boosters, and a self-assessment. Choose this option for a more immersive experience in the test material.
- Review and Resource Manual – based on ANCC’s official test content outline, this comprehensive study guides features material from nursing experts, standards of practice, step-by-step exam prep, and more.
- CE Modules for Review and Resource Manual – provides additional study questions to support the manual.
Can’t decide on just one? Check out Test Prep Packages and Test Prep Essentials, which combine the practice questions, online review courses, and review and resource manual in one convenient, self-paced bundle.