Happy National Nurses Month!
We extend our utmost support and appreciation for everything you do, nurses, and everything nursing as a profession stands for. This month, and every month, we are grateful.
At the ANA Enterprise, our life’s work is to support your life’s work. We are dedicated to upholding the nursing profession and the needs of nurses who are on the front lines during this global pandemic. ANA has teamed up with companies that are as grateful for nurses as we are. Nurses are known for their caring, generosity, and kindness, and now we – along with these trusted brands – want to extend support and gratitude to nurses everywhere.
For details on how to take advantage of the great offers listed below, visit our new marketplace, RNPerks.org, a site just for nurses that features giveaways, discounts, and other deals.
- American Nurses Association:
- ANA is giving away free COVID-19 self-care packages, including 5 free online courses related to self-care, handpicked for nurses during these difficult times.
- Don’t forget to sign up for the free National Nurses Month webinar. It’s all about the power of nurse stories, and how your narratives – particularly during the COVID-19 pandemic – will shape history.
- Coronavirus Response Fund: In partnership with the American Nurses Foundation, brands like Johnson & Johnson, Tylenol, Neutrogena, and Aveeno created a Coronavirus Response Fund for Nurses to enable the public to support and thank nurses. The national fund will address the emerging needs of nurses, providing everything from financial assistance to support for mental health – today and in the future.
- Tropical Smoothie: Tropical Smoothie Café is giving away 100,000 free smoothies so nurses can stay healthy and nourished before and after those long shifts.
- Starbucks: The popular pre-shift coffee pitstop is now offering free coffee for front-line nurses.
- Airbnb: Airbnb and its hosts are helping to provide free places to stay for nurses on the front lines of the COVID-19 crisis, including those who need a convenient and clean place to live while serving or self-isolating. Through this program, nurses can book both free and reduced-rate stays in major US cities. Airbnb is waiving all fees for these bookings and will not profit from these stays.
- FirstNet: FirstNet is the nationwide wireless communications network designed for first responders. It is offering three free months of service on smartphones or tablets through a special plan just for our brave EMTs, fire, police, and other rescue personnel.
- Hilton & American Express: These iconic companies have teamed to donate up to 1 million hotel room nights across the United States to front-line medical professionals leading the fight against COVID-19.
- Cheap Caribbean: Cheap Caribbean is sponsoring “The Beach Shift” giveaway. One nurse per state – 50 nurses in all – will win a well-earned escape to a tropical destination. Winners will stay at a Riu Hotels & Resorts property for their choice of three nights between August 1, 2020 and December 15, 2021. Click here to nominate a nurse for this giveaway.
Thank you to all these brands for their generosity and support of nurses during this difficult time!
We’re adding new offers almost every day, so be sure to subscribe to receive notifications delivered right to your inbox. On top of these great offers, any nurse who subscribes during National Nurses Month will automatically be entered to win a $100 Visa gift card. Winners will be announced weekly. For your chance to win, visit RNPerks.org and hit the subscribe button. It’s that easy!